"It doesn't even matter how hard you try."
Lyna
Lyly
Lything
Lyjing
Lyping
Lyna
Lyly
Lything
Lyjing
Lyping
DO NOT REMOVE.
Designer: Lynn.
Inspirations: Everlastingroses.
Icons: black-balloonxx.
I tried so hard, and got so far.
Lyjing is the best, duh-.-
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Hello sisters, school's good. You know, when I do my homework, I feel like I've done something at the end of the day. So I don't have to feel like a useless scumbag :/ Its so great so finally achieve that. Of course, the 3 of you in Cambodia won't know what I'm talking about because your daily routine just revolves around sleeping, eating and going online and and FACEBOOK-.-.-
No one wants to go to the JCs open house with me, and I'm not really keen with the idea of me going alone, cos thats just sad. I hope you guys are here. I need help with all my work. I get really frustrated when I don't get a question, and then I'll vent my anger on the nearest person and feel really bad about it later. I miss you guys so much ):
How to annoy your sisters (part 2)
1.When taking a picture together, make stupid faces and insist they delete it 'because you look ugly.' repeat 5 times.
2.Laugh at random things for the longest time
3.Point out they have moles.
4.Or that they are too old to do something
5.Make them help you with your school work.
6.t@lk lik3 thiis worx
Okay, school tomorrow, I've to go.
Goodnight.
I FOLLOW THIS BLOG. WHOO :D
Dear Lyna,
REPLY ME ON MSN!
How to annoy your sisters (part 2)
1.When taking a picture together, make stupid faces and insist they delete it 'because you look ugly.' repeat 5 times.
2.Laugh at random things for the longest time
3.Point out they have moles.
4.Or that they are too old to do something
5.Make them help you with your school work.
6.t@lk lik3 thiis worx
Okay, school tomorrow, I've to go.
Goodnight.
I FOLLOW THIS BLOG. WHOO :D
Dear Lyna,
REPLY ME ON MSN!
Left footprints at 10:48 PM.