"It doesn't even matter how hard you try."



Lyna
Lyly
Lything
Lyjing
Lyping


Lyna
Lyly
Lything
Lyjing
Lyping


DO NOT REMOVE.
Designer: Lynn.
Inspirations: Everlastingroses.
Icons: black-balloonxx.
I tried so hard, and got so far.


Monday, January 5, 2009

Hello WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!
(And my beloved sisters....)

We have successfully entered the grand 2009. This blog had offically been opened for more than half a month now but with barely 3 posts to brag about, i guess our way to the hall of fame ends on the third post.

Time check: 12a.m Cambodia time
(I like to be in checked)

I'm recovering from my terrible illness, at the same time trainning for my exaggeration degree. Ly's on the phone, Ting's complaining about her profile picture. Jing and Ping, hopefully, are asleep since they have to go to school tomorrow. 3 of us, on the other hand, still have another 2 more months to kill, with pleasure.

I just finished blogging on mine 10 min ago, i thought i'll active this place a little. Someone's talking to me online, i need to pretend to be friendly now. I'm such a hypocrite.. but to hell with that, welcome to the adult world my dear.

OK... gotta go.

By the way, i am not being pessimistict about life, i live in mashmellow land, remember?

Left footprints at 12:11 AM.