"It doesn't even matter how hard you try."



Lyna
Lyly
Lything
Lyjing
Lyping


Lyna
Lyly
Lything
Lyjing
Lyping


DO NOT REMOVE.
Designer: Lynn.
Inspirations: Everlastingroses.
Icons: black-balloonxx.
I tried so hard, and got so far.


Top 10 Ways To Annoy Your Siblings (Part I)
Saturday, December 20, 2008

(Improved version of that list I made 11 months ago.... if anyone actually remembers.)

1. When asked a dead serious question, give a ridiculous answer, but add a 'DUH' behind, like they are asking an obvious question. And roll your eyes. (Make sure you don't mistaken it as being sarcastic. Also make sure you don't get a slap in return.)

2. When they are telling a story or about an experience they encountered, have a different exaggerated facial expression for every sentence they say.

3. Or, cut into their sentences ( or every 2 words they say.)

4. Insist on sitting next to them during meals so you can put one of your legs on their chair 'for resting'.

5. a) Sing.
5. b) Out of tune.
5. c) All the time.

Stay tune for Part II, sisters. I'm gonna annoy the shit out of you guys.

Left footprints at 1:00 AM.